- SAVE COSTS: About 70% of the energy consumed in schools is heating, cooling and lighting.
- CONSUMPTION CONTROL: Control the consumption of the building in real time.
- AVOID LOSSES: Analyze the characteristics of buildings and identify where the most important energy leaks. For walls, windows and roofs loses over 30% of energy. Optimization equipment.
- INCREASE COMFORT: Make the temperature, humidity and air exchange to give a better sense of comfort to the students and the teachers.
- SURROUNDING IMPROVEMENT: Increase the insulation of facades and roofs, inside or outside. Changing old wooden windows and balconies unsealed.
- ADJUST TIMES AND CONSUMPTION: Avoid maximum power at certain times. Review contracted power. Install motion detector.
REPLACE INEFFICIENT FACILITIES: Boilers with great energy demand, gas or electricity.
- PRESTIGE: Company is committed to the environment and energy saving
- ECONOMIC SAVING: Reducing expenses by 50%.
- REVALUATION: Increase the heritage value.