- SAVE COSTS: The energy cost of a hotel is between 5 and 10% of its operating account.
- CONSUMPTION CONTROL: Control the consumption of your hotel or hotel chain in real time.
- AVOID LOSSES: Analyze the characteristics of buildings and identify where the most important energy leaks. For walls, windows and roofs loses over 30% of energy.
- INCREASE COMFORT: Make the temperature, humidity and air exchange to give a better sense of comfort to the user and the worker.
- SURROUNDING IMPROVEMENT: Increase the insulation of facades and roofs, inside or outside. Changing old wooden windows and balconies unsealed.
- ADJUST TIMES AND CONSUMPTION: Avoid maximum power at certain times.
- REPLACE INEFFICIENT FACILITIES: Boilers with great energy demand, gas or electricity.
- PRESTIGE: Company is committed to the environment and energy saving
- SAVING: Save up to 30% on energy bills.